What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and information technical such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of article 22 of the Law on Society Services of the Information, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our site web, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the policies of privacy that they include so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Next, a classification of cookies is made based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service is provided requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
General Data Protection Regulation Clauses (RGPD) and the Law of Services Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of these websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are first-party cookies, which process aggregated data with a strictly statistical purpose, that information on its use is provided and the possibility for users to express their refusal about its use is included.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the users, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to CARJES SOLUCIONES SL
|PHPSESSID||Identification of the user session||Own|
|_ga||Google Analytics: Analysis and measurement of visits||Third parties|
|_gid||Google Analytics: Analysis and measurement of visits||Third parties|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the Selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive one information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your options navigation to do it that way. Most of the browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select cookies in detail. that you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject third party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do it by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options ->Privacy ->Setting.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools ->Options ->Privacy ->History -> Personalized Setting.
. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the Browser help.
- Chrome: Settings ->Show advanced options ->Privacy ->Content settings.
For more information, you can consult the support from Google or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences ->Safety.
For more information, you can consult the Apple support or browser Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke at any time such acceptance using the “Disqualification Supplement for Google Analytics browsers”, by accessing the following web page and following the
instructions that are detailed there:
Do you need advice?
We help you in everything you need develop a work plan with your company.
How may we help you?
Our experience is always at the service of our clients and their needs.
Consultancy specialized in medical devicess, biocides and food and nutritional supplements.
C/ Gran Vía 33 , Planta 2- Oficina 4. 28220. Majadahonda. Madrid.